Saturday, May 12, 2012

In the Beginning....

In the beginning…
there was chaos
dark turbulent waters
soundless wind
stirring, moving
seemingly with no purpose
or direction

In the beginning…
there was uncertainty
stirring of dark waters
deep within
bleeding
wondering
love made consummate
but this time
was different

In the beginning..
there was loneliness
fears
responsibility
eyes trusting me
to know what I was doing
and love so deep
so profound
so earth-shaking
I could barely hold my ground

In the beginning
darkness
light
turbulence
terror
storms
unknown
fears of death
catastrophe
that would shatter me
beyond repair

In the beginning
there was music
dancing
silliness
absurdity
newness
tangible sweetness
pain in the glory
the Sound of Good News
a little baby’s cry

and all of our lives
began

together.

No comments:

Post a Comment